Muktinath Pokhara MTB Trip
Muktinath Mtb trip gives you an amazing adventure experience as well as a traditional life of living and great religious visits.Muktinath is a pilgrimage centre for Buddhists and Hindus; you will see Tibetan traders as well as Sadhus from the far south of India. The shrines, in a grove of trees, include a Buddhist monastery and the Vishnu temple of Jiwala Mayi. An old temple nearby shelters a spring and natural gas jets, which provides Muktinath’s famous eternal flame. The earth-water-fire combination accounts for Muktinath’s great religious significance. Spectacular views of the Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukuche peak and several other 8,000m peaks are visible. This is the most amazing trip to ride through the mountains and experience. Adventure is endless.
- Day 01– Arrive in Kathmandu, Nepal (1,345m). Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02– Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03– Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m) by tourist bus, 7 hrs. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04- Fly to Jomsom (2,700m), assemble the bikes, and ride to Kagbeni (2,900m). Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 05– Ride fromKagbeni to Muktinath (3,800m). Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 06– Ride from Muktinath to Marpha (2,670m). Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 07– Ride from Marpha to Tatopani (1,190m). Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 08– Ride from Tato Pani to Sarangkot. Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 09– Ride from Sarangkot to Pokhara (830m) and same day guided sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 10– Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,345m) by Tourist Bus- 7 hrs. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 11– Final departure from Nepal
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Muktinath (Famous pilgrimage site for both Hindu and Buddhist)
- Trip Route: Kathmandu-Pokhara–Jomsom-Muktinath-Tatopani-Sarangkot-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Lodge to Lodge Mountain Biking and Trekking
- Activity: Mountain Biking, Sightseeing and Trekking
- Max. Altitude:
3,800 m /12464 ft
- Group Size: Min. 2 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs mountain biking per day
- Trip Category: Mountain Biking
- Visiting the Muktinath Temple, one of the holiest pilgrimage sites in Nepal
- Taking the scenic mountain flight from Pokhara to Jomsom
- Relaxing in Pokhara, reveling in the beautiful scenery of mountains and rivers
- Sightseeing cultural, historical, and religious sites in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Biking in the Kaligandaki valley and exploring the beautiful Kagbeni village
- Witnessing the panoramic views of the entire Annapurna, Dhaulagiri ranges
- Taking a dip in the natural hot springs in Tatopani
- A farewell dinner at a typical Nepali restaurant on the day before departure to celebrate our trip success